Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hi guys!

I know I haven't been updating for a while. [GM] Thokas has just been nagging at me to do so. I was away in Vietnam last week and just returned. I'll be flying to Philippines tomorrow to meet up with our E-Games (IPVG) partners. I've asked them if it was possible to meet up with the GE Philippines community just to hang out with them and get to know them better and despite it being a last minute request and all, they have very kindly arranged for me to meet some of the GE Philippines gamers. Woot! I'm really looking forward to it! It's always been a desire to meet up with the GE Philippines community. I've received so many endearing and friendly emails from them over the past few months and had the privilege to interact with several of them in-game as well which left a very pleasant impression on me. :)

Another piece of good news I have is that there will be NO IP bans! We have heard your voices in the forums and after an intense discussion about this issue, it has been decided that there will be NO IP bans from any country. After all, even within the storyline of Granado Espada, the continent of Granado Espada is a cosmopolitan place, where explorers from all around the world come to explore. Why should real life be any different?

4 comments:

PJ Punla said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Hrin! You're in my country today and I don't know where you'll be!

0915 437 07 57

if only this message could reach you in time....

- wk - said...

no ip ban.? meaning any country can join the server?

PJ Punla said...

dear Hrin

Alliver and I got your message just now, as we were walking home from the bus stop.

It was our pleasure to come down and meet you in person, and to meet your friend Cheryl too.

We had a great time as well and are really thankful that you took the time on a busy day to also grant us an interview - we really appreciate it.

And, yes, thank you as well for the POBT passes ^^

We hope to see you in-game real soon.

Many, many thanks once again ^^

PJ and Alliver

Anonymous said...

hehehhe e-games and level up games are the top leading online game providers in the philippines. so youre going to our country.. i hope you will come back again here in the philippines! ^^