Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The One Where I'm BIA (Back In Action)!

Yes... I do realize that it has been eons since I last updated my blog. It has been a hectic past month due to the backlog of work that had to be cleared after the Zouk GE RAID party. The preparations for it had taken my time away from a lot of other matters. Nevertheless, the exhaustion was well worth it and I definitely had a great time with the 40-odd GE members of the community who came to help out for the quest stations.

My senior cum mentor cum work partner cum beloved Product Manager was away on reservist for the last 3 weeks as well which meant... Hello Hectic Schedule 3X Boost. The recent spade of unpleasantries and rants being spammed in my blog's cbox hasn't helped much either. So you can imagine returning home late at night after a long, weary day of work and tough battling of behind-the-scene problems and trying hard to squeeze out a blog entry only to see your cbox spammed with even more problems! Which is why I am seriously considering doing away with that double-edged sword cbox. This GE blog which I once considered a haven and something I enjoyed doing in my leisure has now become a dumping ground for others. Which can only lead to activation of my favourite hotkey - ALT F4. ;)

Quite a lot of people have been asking me why I haven't been updating my blog in a while. Yup, hope this helps shed some light on my silence for the past month. :)

1 comment:

Manny said...

Good thing I didn't complain on updates on every blog I subscribed to.

Just do your best in giving us news when you can! I'll be always patient to hear what you say to say next in the coming days, so don't feel pressured in updating since you've got duties to fulfill other than updating your blog.

At least there's a sign that Granado Espada is currently in good hands. Looking forward to the next post! :D