Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The One About IAHGames Customer Support Survey

I've just returned from Bangkok and feeling a bit under the weather. Hopefully, it isn't H1N1! My HR has been actively measuring my temperature every day... I feel so singled out and marginalized! Arghh!

We're currently in the midst of trying to improve our customer support services so please do help out by answering the survey below. Meanwhile, I really hope you guys will take this survey seriously and be honest about the things that are truly important to you. There's always a trade-off when it comes to costs, therefore, in order for us to truly prioritize what is important, please use a more balanced approach in answering the questions and not simply answer 'Strongly Agree' for your entire wish list, ya?

Here's the link to access it: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=H_2fIMBwj493ia5ddI5u_2fhTg_3d_3d

There's around 50 questions, yes I know it's a bit lengthy and as a little token of appreciation, I'll be randomly selecting 50 gamers to give some Adelina Booty Search Codes to!

Thanks for all the support, guys! I'll be updating another 'From IMC to You' Episode 2 pretty soon, so stay tuned for that.

2 comments:

PureSoul said...

Hi Hrin,

The IGN on page 2 is Family name or login ID?

Thanks.

Hrin said...

It's family name :)