Friday, September 11, 2009

The One Where It's Time To Say Goodbye

"Today is the day! The day when an angel, Hrin has lost her wings, the day that immortal Hrin has lost her godlike powers, the day that this deity has fallen to earth and become nothing more than a mere mortal in order to pursue her dreams in Glasgow..." I announce theatrically to Kaioujin and Lorenza as they roll their eyes in disgust at my usual dramatic choice of words.

I don't know why, but as I am typing this final entry, I feel as though I am typing out a 'dear john' letter where I'm breaking up with you guys. I guess this is the part where I awkwardly say to you,"It's not you, it's me..."? LOL.

In any case, I think it's been a great 2.5 years with you guys. Like all relationships, we had our ups and downs, but we've come to learn to accept and respect each other in our own ways. Thank you for your patience, your understanding, and most of all, your love for our child, Granado Espada. Please continue to love her (yes, I firmly insist that if Granado Espada were a real human child, it would be a girl - cos only the female species can have that complicated a gameplay and I will firmly dispute the argument that it could be a boy 'because only males would love 3-somes i.e. MCC') and cherish her. Please continue to show kindness and support for the rest of Team GE and of course your new regional community manager, [CM] Lorenza.

Meanwhile I am truly touched and grateful to Desanggria for organizing an in-game event to bid me farewell on 6 September 2009. Thank you all for attending it and for giving your well wishes! Here were some of the screenshots of the event:


Yet another special thanks the Pinoy gaming community who got together and wrote me a very touching card and mailed it to me along with a necklace and earrings. As I looked at those simple accessories, the first thought that came to my mind was,'All the Tiffanys and Harry Winstons in the world could not be more valuable than this...'

Lastly, a big thank you to Bea who created this farewell video for me. Erm... but before you attempt to watch it, there is one thing you have to take note of. Children, stay away from alcohol as much as possible, for as you can see, excessive drinking can have very detrimental consequences like unflattering photos and abnormal poses...



For those of you who asked me for my Facebook account email address, here it is: hrinshire@hotmail.com. Some of you also asked me if you could have the URL of my personal blog in order to continue following my life's adventures. Well, I am truly flattered and I shall definitely make attempts to entertain as much as possible over at http://daniellehrin.xanga.com

Once things are more settled over in Glasgow, I'll start playing Granado Espada again with my family name reverted back to Hrin. Please don't get scammed by anyone else - I wouldn't ask for your passwords or 'items pl0x' you. Woot! I am pretty excited to revert back to normal player mode and do normal player stuff like join factions and raid bosses - something you guys have always been taking for granted!

From this moment forth, [CM] Hrin is now just... Hrin.

Goodbye my friends. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

bye nara *waves*

Anonymous said...

I wish everyone the best. Love the community, and all the info. Thanks :) Buy Backlinks

Anonymous said...

Im glad im able to join this wonderful community. Buy Backlinks

Anonymous said...

Great Community here. Keep up the good work people. Backlinks