Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Day In The Life Of Hrin’s Inbox: The Sweetest Thing

Indeed. The tides have turned! After that last Dettol-Inducing ‘Lost In Translation’ email, here’s the sweetest email I received that plastered a moronic grin on my face all day…

Perhaps Hrin shall appear in my dreams tonight.
And my eyes would behold a most wondrous sight
A maiden fair, and full of grace
And a wit to match a beautiful face.

Her words of kindness ring soft through the wind
Emanating this frail heart from within
Could this be a pure soulmate true?
Igniting a flame that I never knew

The days crawl by so painfully slow
Oh please, I pray, for a sooner Tomorrow
For Time to converge in the blink of an eye
To narrow the gap between her and I

Till then I'll sit in silent reflection
Thinking of this in fond endearment
And if Fate decrees that our worlds collide
Then finally, Hrin, I shall be by your side.

Fare thee well, sweet Hrin of Vespanola, thought of my days and hope of my nights…

Well, well, well… Helloooo stranger. Where have you been all my GE life? ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm humbled that you should deem the ode worthy to be shared with the good people of Vespanola.

Now..Pray tell, who might this mysterious stranger be?

*S. looks at the fair lady Hrin with a raised brow and a glint of mischief in his eye*

Anonymous said...

Huzzah Huzzah! A Blogger blogger!

It's good to see you getting a blog so you can get the comments so quickly *^_^*

I promise to fill your comments with comedy, meaning, and I promise not to troll you :P

Oh, and just to stay on topic I see you have gained the attention of a poet...ooohhhh go Hrin!

Hrin said...

@sefers-h: haha yeah. I always have a soft spot for poets. ;) Thanks for your comments hah! Appreciate them. Keep 'em coming! ;)

@anonymous: That's for me to know and for you to never find out. ;p

Anonymous Pink said...

LMAO this cracked me up at work

Anonymous said...

Dear Lady Hrin,

I'm crushed that you did not recognise me from my first post to you.

For as surely as the sun rises in the east, so is 'anonymous' the very same person who has authored the poem for you.

And as such, for me "never to find out" as you so wrote, can never be a possibility.

Take care, good angel of my wake and sleep.

S. continues to sit in solitude wondering how the enigmatic lady Hrin could not have known him from his previous post.

Kiven said...

Game! Magazine's interview with Hrin
http://gamemagazine.ph/news/interview-with-granado-espada-community-manager-hrin/

PJ Punla said...

yay!

heya, Hrin. just wanted you to know that I opened an account here at Blogger and that the blog will be about my experiences in the world of Vespanola. :3

I'd really appreciate it if you could drop by sometime and tell me what you think of what I wrote.