Sunday, March 23, 2008

The One About Granado Espada Special Edition 2008 Diary

Well, I've got some pretty exciting news! My boss had gone to Korea recently to visit IMC and Hanbitsoft and he brought back some goodies! Amidst the V2.6 posters, GE stickers etc... there were 2 items I fell hopelessly in love with...

One) Jabra- Granado Espada Bluetooth Earpiece

I swear it was love at first sight. Or maybe lust at first sight... considering how I went into psycho mode, pounced on it ruthlessly and declared that it was mine! MINE! MINEEEEEE!!! Well, you would probably do the same too once you've laid eyes on this baby!


Two) Granado Espada Special Edition 2008 Diary!

Yeah, I do realize that Quarter 1 of Year 2008 is already over... But this diary is absolutely gorgeous!


Not to mention it is timeless - the weekly schedule doesn't have any dates on it. Thus, you can input the dates for that week instead.


The world map is the first thing you see when you open up the diary:


The last few pages have snippet scenes from GE.

My Best Friend, Leticia's Portrait


Gotta love Novia...

Baihu (White Tiger)! Very likely the most powerful martial artiste of 'em all

Calyce, the first crossbow user!

And... we are going to have a contest to give out 10 of these diaries to the community! As for what this contest is, we are still discussing it, so feel free to give your suggestions.

April Fools is coming up and there will be an in-game event programmed by IMC that is going to patched in pretty soon. We've received the documents and are in the midst of translation and localization. And of course, Dark Lord Returns Part 3 is coming up soon. There's going to be role playing for this event - both on the forums and in-game, something that I am really looking for to!

Well, it's late now. Gotta sleep soon. Goodnight folks! :)

P/S It's pretty obvious by the end of this blog entry that I am a terrible photographer. Sorry about that folks. The real diary looks a lot better in real life... >.<

9 comments:

Artaxerxes said...

that's a cool jabra and diary, I hope those where mine too!lolz!

aniweiz i hope you can check my blogsite and if possible, can you add me up on your link?thnks so much!

http://killmouthdragon.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i will kill someone just to have that stuffs XD!!!

Elyrean Ablone Zealaezi said...

The diary is sooooo cool.....hope to have one too.....>.<....

PJ Punla said...

*whistles* at the diary ^^

Aramis Chopin said...

I want the diary *_* mine!

Aramis Chopin said...

A suggestion to delice Leticia: the costume show party! =D

Anonymous said...

OMG ZZE DIARY! I WANT! 8DDDD man, what a way to show off in class and drag 'em in-game XD

wee~ another event coming up for April's Fool Day! can't wait :D

ascoth a.k.a. Chinensis said...

Will this diary be available in the Philippines. I hope it will be. ^_^

Kristine said...

uhm will the diary be available here in the PH or ebay or something like that? :D

without having to win it in an in-game event? because only the strongest and richest families win T.T
*me sighs*