Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The One About The V2.9 Website Teasers

If you hadn't already noticed, the GE website has been closed down these 3 days for 'hatching purposes'. These are teasers for the launch of V2.9 'Secrets of The Underground' expansion by which the new major feature of pets has been added.

If you missed out Day 1 of the teaser, here it is:

When you click on the egg...

And here's today's teaser...
And when you click on the egg this time...

Unfortunately, the beauty of the 'website closed for hatching' seems lost on some people. Too subtle for them, perhaps? :_(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hrin, with all due respect, I like to believe that due to your busy schedule, you might have missed my previous questions. So I will post it here again. like to check if the DVD installer will be available in Singapore? If yes, when will it be available? If no, why?

Hrin said...

Not sure yet. If there is, I'll write up an entry :)

Anonymous said...

i simply cannot wait for the next teaser... just the head of pilfurr is enough to get me all excited about getting a pet >w<

Anonymous said...

Miss hrin, The pets have hatched, New names have been given and I am the one who gave Pilfurr his name. The name a pet contest had ended also and no word of a prize had been announced for the winners. Any idea about this?

Anonymous said...

Wow, the teaser is cute!
Too bad I didnt click on the egg on the 2nd day teaser.

I'm waiting for the news of the release of v2.9 DVD installer in SG! I hope it's not placed with MBB again... somemore there's no longer updates of the monthly item in MBB. T-T