Sunday, December 21, 2008

The One Where Hrin Becomes a Grandma!

I generally try to avoid blogging about personal stuff since it may bore some of you, but I'm just too overwhelmed with delight that I can't help myself! I just HAVE to tell the world!

Yesterday, on 20th December 2008, my dog, Lenneth, gave birth to 6 adorable lil' puppies. It was fortunate that she delivered them on a Saturday night when most of us were around.

Many thanks to my brother Shawn, [GM] Lorenza and [GM] Eulalie for their midwife assistance and phone consulation during the miracle of birth act by Lenny.

No thanks to myself who was freaking out the entire time.

It went something like that:

Bro: *holding 3 pups* Hrin! Quick, get over here with the scissors and cut the umbilical cord now!!"

Me: *visibly pale* ....where? what does it look like? which one is it!?!? THIS?! IS THIS IT???

Lorenza: *calmly takes scissors from my trembling hands* *snip* *snip* *snip*

Me: *whimper* ...i need to sit down...

In the words of [GM] Lorenza last night...

"Hrin, why are you panting so hard and sweating so much!? You're not the one giving birth!?!"

Thanks to the power of technology, my brother documented parts of it down. It's not a pretty sight though, so if you're reading this before lunch, it would be best not to play the video right now...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol gratz Hrin ~

They arrive just in time for christmas =D

Anonymous said...

LOL, surprisingly, you still remember my words when you were freaking out at that corner last night?! Hahahaha, that sentence recalled made my night!

The G-man (Kasumatra Family) said...

thank god it was meant for puppies. didn't want to believe hrin is "that" old :D

Anonymous said...

Oh, great. Now I can see your dogs. My Rottweiller is still at school. I will bring him home before the Lunar New Year.

Anonymous said...

Gratz!! i saw a SAF towel!!

Anonymous said...

Hrin can i know when we will receive the items for giovanni opening events? Some of us are already vet and finished Ustiur quests.

LordZedrick199 said...

Hehehe! nice! Gratz and Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Oooh congratulations! After the shock and trauma, you're very happy, right? ^^

Hrin said...

hahah yeah I am really happy! They are growing so big , so quickly though.

Re: Anonymous 1

OMG You're right! The SAF towel! Gosh I can't believe you even noticed that...

Re: Anonymous 2

Items to be given out at end Jan during Maintenance, when the whole event is over. :)

Hrin said...

Hey Quan! How have you been? Hope all is well with you. :)

Palukz™ said...

Good thing the Dog is not hostile on its labor where she could bite off who dared to go near. We had a dog before and she did the whole thing all by dog herself (especially the cutting of the umbilical cord)

Ahh, the miracle of birth...
Good thing humans don't give birth to 6 babies in one go...