Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The One About V3.0 Trailers & Interviews

So tomorrow's D-Day and I'll be waking up at 6am to go down to the office to get things coordinated. Good thing Kaioujin and Lorenza will be going down early with me too. Gosh, what would I do without their incredible support?!

I popped by the Creative Dept earlier and was relieved that the relevant V3.0 stuff such as the splash page and re-skinning of the website had already been prepared and ready for launch tomorrow. At least that's one thing off the checklist! :D

Here's the V3.0 trailer for your enjoyment!



And the Behind the Scenes interviews with some of the IMC folks (game developers of Granado Espada)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

One Word : AWESOMENESS !

Cung - Freelance Photographer said...

Cant wait for the new patch... ^_^

Anonymous said...

Trailer looks really good. If only there was a higher quality version so that I could pause and look at the fighter. ;p

Anonymous said...

Ive been wondering, does GE have the CG cutscenes? or is that used only on promotion videos or is it available elsewhere? Thanx!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh yeah, I forgot to ask previously, so I'll ask here. Can Ads be 'Re-used' in the competition? Like posted under 2 categories etc?

~ Bearzz

Hrin said...

Yes can

Anonymous said...

Hrin when can we get le blanc costumes pleasee!!

Anonymous said...

Can I know the track title for the song used in Behind the Scenes with IMC? The track starts around 4:00.