Friday, September 14, 2007

The One About The Oscars

I'm up in Kuala Lumpur now, curled up on the sofa of my 2 bedroom hotel suite. For once, I actually have time to blog, despite this being a work trip and all. I was delighted to finally meet my dear Malaysia community manager, Selwyn, in the flesh. All this while, we had communicated via teleconference calls or msn conversations. I was even more thrilled to meet up with some of the Malaysian GE gamers. I must say that Malaysian GE gamers are considerably more outgoing. Some of them actually took the initiative to come up to me and introduce themselves and chat with me. Tomorrow's event will be a lot more happening with various tournaments, boss raids and of course, meeting up with Lin Yuzhong and Jinsha (the singers of our official GE MTV.)

Meanwhile, we had a discussion earlier about the future events for GE and there will be a lot of exciting in-game events and item mall additions coming your way. A little sneak preview for next month is the GE Oscar Awards! Think online machinima tutorials, a movie critics corner, and a grand prize awaiting the best movie directors. Start planning for your movies. And oh wait, more importantly, start thinking who you would like to partner up with for your movie production. Yes, that's a hint. A strong hint. ;p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi nice to meet u hrin,
im kent from sirius family vilvadi server lvl7x.

visit my blog http://tkc-sirius.blogspot.com/

u look yr nice with the outfit that look like cosplay ...
hope to know you more~

Atsumori Abrielle Moriantezz said...

Moriantezz Family from Carracci..

dang, didnt had da chance to meet ya..

distracted with all those shining glittering merchandise's ^_^

i wanna see cool fan arts bout wht u posted in GE forum..

can i have the links? tq..

if u dnt reply, i'd understand..

its not ez being in ur shoes ^_^