Thursday, January 17, 2008

The One About Rewind Mode

Was clearing out some of my old December 2007 emails and came across an email that one of the GE community, vonUtteresk Family of Cervantes, sent to me. It was regarding the EOY 2007 cosplay. He had caught sight of some Granado Espada cosplayer and sent me some of the photos he had taken. I must say a lot of effort went into the details of the costumes!

And of course, what would life be like without Catherine the Summoner:

Photo Source: http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w35/vonUtteresk

As I was browsing his online album, I caught sight of an article he posted up on the forums last year in December which I thought was very endearing - Capybaras in the zoo! For the non forumers, enjoy:

So now we know that if we do not take care of the environment - years down the road, Capybaras will back with a vengeance:

And now, for the last rewind moment of the day - last year we produced some Granado Espada Chinese New Year Red Packets (Ang Paos) that was exclusive only to the internal staff of IAHGames:


This year, we decided we will give some of these away for a contest. Details will be out tomorrow!

P/S Tierra De Los Muertos has been postponed to 21 February 2008, Thursday instead. I'll explain why in a few days' time, once other details have been more firmed up.

1 comment:

PJ Punla said...

eeeee I want Ang Pao ^^