Friday, May 15, 2009

The One About Helena's Voiceover

Just like I promised, this blog entry is all about the new RNPC in V3.4, Helena. This time round, Runner managed to get a gorgeous French singer to do the voiceovers. Check out Helena's voiceovers:



This has simply got to be Runner's best work ever! The flavored text and singing bits were really good. After listening to the clips, I turned to him and declared,"RUNNER! THAT WAS A MASTERPIECE!!!!! YOUR BEST WORK EVERRRR!!!! I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!!!"

I then proceeded to force the rest of Team GE to give him a standing ovation and a round of applause. The next thing I'm gonna do is to force them to use some of the clips as their SMS ringtones. You guys can do the same by downloading the files over here.

Well, what can I say?

There's magic in the air~

8 comments:

Sawamatsu said...

the voice reminds me of Rio >:|

Hawk said...

haha, i like it when hellena starts singin'/hummin', really cool ^_^

Anonymous said...

reminds me of moulin rouge!

kind of hot chick on the voice over..

Manny said...

Is that her behavior? I have to say I was expecting an intimidating one but I seem to enjoy it. I bet you guys will release her backstory soon to fit the voice acting.

Remnants said...

I love it :) One thumb up for me :D Though I did wish that a character such as helena have a little more tease in her voice, just that hint of allure and charm ;)


But! Mizu is appreciative of Team GE's great work, Yes I am ^_^ Go peeps go!

... (~^^)~
~(^^~) ...

Unknown said...

this VO perfectly suits hellena's looks and swagger. i love it! props to your team and to runner as well. :D

Anonymous said...

Aahhh! J'adore cette chanteuse! lol.

Very nice voice acting.

Anonymous said...

Voice itself is really and lovely, but... it sounds as if it's more of "saying what's required with the correct tones" instead of really, you know, voice acting.