Thursday, May 14, 2009

The One About Vietnam Granado Espada CBT

In about 20 hours' time, Vietnam Granado Espada will be officially introduced to the rest of the world via a major press conference hosted by FPT Online, followed by the commencement of their CBT.

Their press conference is truly going to be an exciting one! A famous Vietnamese architect will be giving a talk about the baroque architecture of Granado Espada. They even invited the most famous fashion designer in Vietnam to design some costumes based on Granado Espada and to showcase them in a fashion show during the press conference. (And no, the fashion designer isn't anything like Andre Janzur, just in case you were wondering!)

Here's some exclusive photos of their pre-event setup:

Vietnam Granado Espada's Project Runway?

Gorgeous setup ain't it? Too bad I wouldn't be able to be there for the actual event. :_(

Nevertheless, I'll post up some photos as soon as I get them from Jon. More updates about V3.4 coming up in my next entry - here's a teaser: it's gonna be the new RNPC Helena's voiceover!

4 comments:

Meepoktah said...

mistress isn't here...

tak said...

Wow. The venue looks awesome. o.o
I've been to Vietnam before a few years back (parent's hometown actually) and I dont think Ive been to any clubs looking like that. ^^;

Its great that GE is expanding into other parts of Asia.

You said you won't be there for the event, but if there's a way you can share some photos of the fashion runway, that'd be awesome. :)

Can't wait to hear Helena! XD

june said...

I really want to see the Runway walking of Mistress...

Hrin said...

Re: tak

Yup yup, I'll definitely share photos when I get them.

Which part of VN are your parents from? Ho Chi Minh? Hanoi?