Thursday, May 28, 2009

The One About Vietnam GE CBT Activities

Ack! I've been wanting to post these photos up since last week, but oh well, better late than never I guess. In summary, it was an awesome party that I will live to regret not being at. The most beautiful people in HCM were all gathered there - from models, to TV celebrities. The DJ spinned Tiesto soundtracks from GE. Mr. Hakkyu Kim also visited a local university to give a talk to their students about Granado Espada's game development and for a Q&A session. Enjoy the slideshow:





We just received the V3.4 client and will be starting intensive testing pretty soon. IF all goes well, we will most likely be launching "V3.4 The Masquerade - Deception Takes Center Stage" on Friday, 19th June 2009.

Hellena is a very cool character. I've always liked magic and summons the most and I am absolutely loving it that IMC is creating Hellena who has both magical abilities and a summoning ability. Hellena is able to summon a Frost creature

Frost at Lvl : 100
Type: Human / Light Armor / No Attribute / Small
Max HP: 49764
ATK Rating: 50
Fire RES: 40
ATK: 2830
Ice RES: 40
DEF Rating: 50
Lightening RES: 40
DEF: 138
Mental RES: 40

To recruit her, however, you will need to have Emilia and Ania to activate the quest. (Ania will be out in V3.4 as well.) Ok, back to work work.

7 comments:

Glacie said...

Hrin!! The summon is prost. Not frost :o It changes the whole meaning. I don't think that joker thingy is a mob anyways :/

Hrin said...

Hmmm.. from what I heard, the Korean word meant Frost. He is one of the 4 Lords of Arsene Circus Troupe. Hellena can summon him to attack.

What does Prost mean?

Glacie said...

omg good question O_O. I tot it meant clown/joker in some other language... Well if its the korean translation then I guess its fine.

Though Prost gives it an different feel... I dunno XD; cuz frost doesn't seem fitting to me :p

Haha sorry for the extra input here ^_^ll

Justin said...

Hrin, Prost is german. It means "toast!" or "cheers!" From what I get of the arsene circus, its a french-german kinda thing? Which would perfectly explain why a jester would be given a name of such merry-making right?

Unknown said...

the launch looks absolutely fun! i loved the costumes most of all. :) kudos to the VN team and to IAH for a really nice event.

i'm still a bit peeved because hakkyu kim was in the VN launch. joke! XD i understand that his wife's due to give birth when we had the PH launch. XD

Hrin said...

Re: Justin

O_O Prost means toast in german? Hmmm... interesting. Let me tell my localization manager and see if we are still in time to change the text.

Re: DeSanggria

Oh hahah yeah... too bad about it. I know he would have wanted to go to PH

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!