Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hi again!

I'm back with some updates on GE.

1. Website Updates

How's the new look of our website? Is it hot or is it just absolutely fantabulous? ;)

Our marketing team spent sleepless nights and weekends perfecting it. All their blood and sweat is in every last pixel that you are admiring right now. So do take the time to click on every single link and to appreciate all their hard work and efforts.

We are currently working on getting the GE forums up and running as well. Most of the technical functions have been done up. We are pretty much left with tons of admin stuff to settle such as setting up forum rules and categorizing the boards etc.

2. Closed Beta Testing (CBT) Updates

Lots of people have been asking me the same question: When is CBT going to start?

Patience, young Padawan, patience. Let's just say for the singles out there, come this Valentines Day 2007... you'll be lonely no more. :)

For the gamers who have been selected to participate in our CBT, you will be receiving an email confirmation with your assigned username and password next week. Something important to take note of: Please remember to save that email and to keep your assigned user name and password confidential as you will NOT be able to change either your user name or password during the span of the CBT period.

I am aware that you guys have tons of questions to ask about CBT. I’ll be talking more about what will be happening during CBT within the next few days as well as to post up an FAQ in regard to the most commonly asked questions I have been getting these days.

3. Blog Section

The marketing team is currently helping me to set up a separate blog section. In the near future, this ‘News’ section will consist of purely no-nonsense, straight-to-the-point GE news. On the other end of the scale, in my blog, I’ll be dropping hints about unofficial, ‘off-the-record’ GE stuff, blogging about the various adventures I’ve been having with you guys in Vespanola, giving my two cents worth of the latest GE topics that everyone is talking about… basically, the works.

Being the die-hard blogger/GE fan that I am, I will be updating as much as possible. But you can be sure that I will definitely have an update every Wednesday. So here’s something else to look out for come Wednesdays, other than Mambo Night!

4. My Email Address

A special note of thanks goes out to the GE fans in the ‘Granado Espada International Community’ who brought to my attention that their email to me was being rejected by our powerful spam email firewall. Our technical team has already resolved this issue. So please feel free to spam me with email at community@ge.iahgames.com

But please ah, only healthy spam. I’m more than happy to get email that go along the lines of:

“I love GE because…”

“Some questions I have about GE are…”

“Hi Hrin! Let me tell you about myself…”

“Hey Hrin… YOU’RE HOT!” <--- my fave kind of email! *beams*

3 words remain: Healthy. Spam. Please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo wazzz up im trying to register to the game but i cannot find a way to a member can you plz help me to register in this game plz plz plz email me at june_delta_1961@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

People should read this.