Wednesday, May 09, 2007

POBT is just one week away! The excitement in IAH is simply overwhelming right now. Not to mention the IMC team (Hakkyu Kim's team of developers) just flew down last night and have been working with us to get the servers up and running. Meetings, meetings and more meetings. Yup, that pretty much describes my hourly schedule for the whole week. Everyone at IAH is taking turns getting ill due to the sudden heatwave that has hit Singapore. Meanwhile, the only symptoms I am suffering from lately is one of those woman problem thingies. Yep. That of Shopping Withdrawal Symptoms. I am so glad I bought those 5 pairs of boots last month to match my planned GE wardrobe for POBT. It keeps me going till I get a chance to shop again.

My sincere regrets to my GE heroes (the community service volunteers) that I will be unable to attend the Community Service Event tomorrow. Much as I would love to check out hot firemen with you guys and play with the kids we have grown to love, but there is just too much that needs my urgent, undivided attention these few days. In any case, thanks for taking the initiative to take up the ownership of this event. Kudos. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hakkyu Teams Team? Oo" did you do a typo, or do i just dont get it lol =PP

Jac said...

we're almost there ,GE FTW! keep up the good work Miss Hrin and thanks for keeping us updated at the flat end of the world

P.S. Team's Team sonds like a platoon .. it is compossed of troops or a group made of groups lol

Hrin said...

LOL Typo!!! Was so exhausted that I typed wrongly. Haha...

shengzie said...

1 week to go w00t^^

PJ Punla said...

hey, that's a SWEET layout.

and yeah, one week to go ftw! can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I got the Disc ... installed it and playing the open beta ... not bad for a start.